Thailand, “Land of Smiles” is a Southeast Asian country and a popular holiday destination. If you are looking for a vacation destination that has beaches, mesmerizing landscapes, exotic wildlife, ancient ruins, spectacular islands, and amazing nightlight, it has to be Thailand. When booking your Thailand tour package, make sure that you take out time for these five marvels, else your vacation would be incomplete.
1. Phang Nga BayPhang Nga Bay is one of the most scenic destinations in Thailand. It is located around 95 km from the island of Phuket. Phang Nga Bay has stunning caves, aquatic grottoes, and limestone islands.Among them is "James Bond Island," made famous by its appearance in the James Bond movie "The Man With The Golden Gun." Additionally, you can explore various other fascinating locations from films shot in Thailand, like Maya Bay from "The Beach."The best way to explore Phang Nga Bay is by sea kayak as they can go inside the aquatic grottoes and limestone sea caves.“In Thailand's history, there have been dissensions from time to time, but in general, unity has prevailed.”
2. Ko Phi PhiPhi Phi is a beautiful archipelago located in the Krabi Province, near Phuket. In the group of beautiful islands, Ko Phi Phi Don is the only island in the group with permanent inhabitants. It is famous for its beautiful coral reefs and picturesque beaches. Tourists can enjoy the wonderful silvery beaches and indulge in a variety of marine recreational activities like snorkeling, scuba diving and kayaking. Ko Phi Phi offers a lively nightlife, full of fun and parties.
3. Ayuthaya Historical ParkThis popular tourist attraction has the ruins of the second capital of Siam, which was founded in 1350. Visitors can explore and experience the awesome eclectic array of its architectural styles. The city has a grid-like pattern of moats, roads and canals. One of the most photographed objects in the park is the statue of the head of Buddha that protrudes from the branches of a tree, at the Wat Mahathat. This is a designated UNESCO World Heritage Site.
4. Koh PhanganKoh Phangan is famous for its Full Moon Party. In case you miss the Full Moon party, there are other parties like Half Moon, Black Moon and Shiva Moon party. Koh Phangan, besides being a party island, has several other attractions as well.
5. Damnoen Saduak Floating MarketDamnoen Saduak Floating Market is a must-visit place due to its uniqueness and colorful ambiance. You must explore the island on a boat taxi. These floating markets typically function more as tourist attractions and community meeting places rather than a substantial source of local agricultural markets.
Final WordsThese are the top destinations that are included by Holiday Packages, and well-worth visiting. They showcase the cultural diversity and natural extravaganza that is the essence of a Thailand tour package. For a more comfortable and budgeted tour to Thailand may also forgo booking your stay and preparing an itinerary and rather choose a Thailand tour package. Many tour companies in Ahmedabad, Mumbai, and other prominent cities provide attractive Thailand tour packages that are bound to save your time and money while providing you utmost comfort and fun.Read More:
- TRAVEL RECOMMENDATIONS FOR NORTHERN INDIA IN WINTER
- HOLIDAYING IN SINGAPORE THIS SUMMER? HERE ARE 6 SINGLISH PHRASES YOU MUST KNOW
- TOP 5 FAMILY DESTINATIONS IN NORTH INDIA
- APPLYING FOR TOURIST VISA TO CHINA – SOME ESSENTIAL GUIDELINES
- NOT TO MISS MUSEUM ATTRACTIONS IN FRANCE
- TEN BEST DESTINATIONS FOR RIVERSIDE VACATIONS IN INDIA
- KNOW ABOUT CHANGING US PASSPORT RULES BEFORE TRAVELING
- EXPLORING SPIRITUALITYIN THE SOUTH INDIA: 9 TEMPLES YOU SHOULD VISIT