Yes, we all know that the East is known for its white mystical Christmas. However, the lack of snowfall in the west doesn’t make it any less Christmassy! Vegas as a destination is known for its casinos and high end clubs. A perfect spot when you want to enjoy the bachelor life. This is the reason why families rarely plan their Christmas vacation in this state. However, one of its most compelling attraction is the Las Vegas Speedway Christmas Lighting. Established ten years ago, this glittery wonder is the perfect recipe of a magnificent Christmas eve celebration.
What Is The Las Vegas Speedway Christmas Lighting?Location: Las Vegas Blvd. N, Las Vegas, Nevada Las Vegas Speedway Christmas Lighting is a marvelous experience that will even make a Christmas sceptic join the festive joy. It is like a magical ride between the embrace of millions of lights. It is known as the glittering lights at Las Vegas motor speedway because not only will you be exposed into the vicinity of eye blinding and heart melting hues, you will get the amazing opportunity to drive through the World’s Fastest Half Mile track. This is the pioneer racing track on which Nascar greats drive during their race!
Some Of The Amazing Details That Makes The Ride Even More Joyous:
- All the tourists are announced to tune into a certain radio station that plays Christmas Carols.
- The festivity is not limited to snowy winter designs. One of the tourist was fascinated on seeing the Cactus with a Christmas hat, appreciating the efforts of making the holiday - desert friendly.
- They even have a hanukkah light display. It is not just Christmas but about the holidays in all true sense.
- You get to drive on either side of the famous NASCAR race track
- It has glittering lighted figures of Elvis to give you that little oomph of Viva Las Vegas. The presentations also have public Holiday announcements, light canopies, and many more caricaturish displays. Hence, your drive through will never get monotonous.
Things To Keep In Mind When Planning:
- Christmas is the busiest time of the year and therefore getting a booking for the drive through might take some time. It is advisable to book a month prior for this magical ride.
- You might be wondering if it is a Las Vegas Speedway Christmas Lighting drive through then someone without a license or skills might not be able to enjoy it. Wrong! You can enjoy the ride in an open Santa Tram. The tickets are $25 per person and the booking will start from November 2021.
- If you wish to skip the line and directly start the driveway then you can opt for the fast pass. It is a premium ticket and can only be valid for a limited number of nights. The charges are $55 per person.
- Yes, booking prior is a good choice but what happens when you don’t know the exact day you will be visiting? In that case you can buy an any day ticket from November 2021 to January 2022 with the price of $35 per person.