“All you need is a little bit of magic – Mickey Mouse.”
Yeah, just what Mickey mouse said, You only need a little bit of Magic in your life to feel wonderful. And what better place to feel that wonder than going to the wonderland of Disney?
If you are ever in Florida, you must not forget to visit Disney World in Orlando. Once you are in Disney world, you can let the child within you go free. There are plenty of fun things to do at Disney World.
The Magic Kingdom park, Disney’s animal kingdom, the Hollywood studios, and Discovery Cove are some of the global attractions. You can cool off all of your worries and stress in the Disney-themed water parks in Disneyland.
There are more things to do in Disney World besides the parks. For example, you can go to Epcot, visit The Twilight Zone Tower Of Terror, and go on Expedition Everest.
10 Best Things To Do In Disney World
There are plenty of fun things to do at Disney World for kids and adults. If you are in Florida, you should not miss the chance to visit Disney World and do all the fun things that I am going to mention in this article–
1. Magic Kingdom Park
Like Mickey says, “all you need is a little bit of magic” the Magic Kingdom is waiting for you with the Cinderella castle at the heart of the most iconic theme park in the world. The magic Kingdom park invites you to do plenty of fun activities in Disney World Orlando.
The Park spreads on 107 acres of land. Once you visit the Magic Kingdom Park, you are in the world of Mickey Mouse and Minnie mouse.
Things To Do In Disney World Magic Kingdom Park:
- Enjoy the nightlife, stunning fireworks, and enchanting music.
- Visit the Cinderella castle.
- Enjoy Disney’s animated fairy tale world in Fantasyland.
- Visit the Hall Of Presidents and encounter the history of the United States.
- Boat ride, jungle cruise, and an adventure inside the Haunted House.
- Have some Italian cuisine at Tony’s Town Square restaurant.
- You must never miss the 50th Magic kingdom fireworks dessert party.
Now, if you want to balance the enthralling experience of the Magic Kingdom with a little mix of education and exploration, then you must visit Epcot. Epcot embodies hope for the future generation. It is an innovation for the new world. This Disney World theme park celebrates the human culture and achievements we have made as a race.
Things To Do In Disney World Epcot:
- There are two areas of the Park: Future World and World Showcase. You need to visit both of them.
- The future world shows technological innovations and several fun exhibits like–The Seas With Nemo & Friends, Turtle Walk With Crush, and Spaceship Earth.
- The World Showcase shows the eleven pavilions from different countries.
- You need to dine at the World Showcase.
- The international flower and garden festival at Disney World is a must-experience attraction.
- The international food and wine festival is another attraction of Epcot.
3. Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Disney World has one attraction after another. If you are done exploring Epcot and need to move toward entertainment and fun, then you have plenty of things to do in Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Situated at the World Resort in Bay Lake, Florida, Disney world The Hollywood Studios span an area of 135 acres. The theme park showcases the world of televisions and movies with music, theater, and much more from the golden age of Hollywood. The fun-filled places like– Toy Story Land, Sunset Boulevard, and Echo Lake.
Things To Do In Disney World Hollywood Studios:
- You can go on a ride on Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway railway.
- Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance is the new attraction in Disney World that you must experience. You can stand against the First Order as a Jedi and feel the Force.
- If you are a fan of Toy Story, you must visit the Toy Story Land here in Hollywood Studios.
- You can capture all of your favorite cinematic moments here in Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
4. Disney Animal Kingdom
What are the best things to do at Disney World? You are not enjoying the Disney world to the fullest if you are not visiting the Disney Animal Kingdom. Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park is one of the largest animal theme parks in the world.
Filled with exciting rides, and seeing exotic animals from around the world, the Disney-themed animal kingdom park offers plenty of fun things to do in the Orlando Disney World. You can experience the Disney animal characters coming to life with lions, elephants, and so many other animals to amaze you.
The largest theme park covers 580 acres of land. Both traditional Disney attractions and hundreds of animal species are the attractions of the Disney Animal-themed Park.
Things To Do In Disney World Animal Kingdom:
- You are going to the largest animal theme park, and you won’t go on Kilimanjaro Safari? That’s not happening.
- Go on the Maharajah jungle trek as you see different animal species.
- Experience Kali River rapid rides.
- Attend the festivals of the Lion King.
- Experience Finding Nemo, a movie in real life with puppet shows and music.
5. Cool Off At The Disney Water Parks
If you are dying to cool your mind a little and take a moment of the fun, then fine. The two water parks in Disney World are ready for your relaxation. Typhoon Lagoon Water Park and Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park are two fun-filled places that also help you relax.
Typhoon Lagoon is full of diverse, fun aspects of water parks. You can experience different types of sea life and flumes and waterslides. Blizzard Beach is home to the world’s fastest and tallest water slide.
Things To Do In Disney World Water Parks:
- Water park hopping.
- Plenty of water sports like Crush n Gusher, Castaway Creek, and golf courses.
- Water sliding.
- Have beachy foods and beverages at Typhoon Lagoon water park.
You may like to read: Best And Complete Guide Book For Hong Kong Macau Trip.
6. Disney Springs
If you are planning a romantic night out in Disney World, then you must visit the Disney Springs in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, near Orlando. Among some crazy things to do in Disney World, Disney Springs may give your adult heart a serene night you longed for.
Shopping, entertainment, and dining at the Disney spring marketplace are some fun activities you can do. There is no end to the fun in Disney Springs. I have only shared a glimpse of what Disney World has to offer–
Things To Do In Disney Springs:
- Enjoy live music at the advent health waterside stage.
- Have an air balloon flight experience.
- Enjoy movies and dinner with your loved one at the Disney springs 24 dine-in theater.
- Experience the fall at Disney springs.
- Live concerts at House of Blues.
7. Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Located at the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida, Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa is a luxurious place that attacks you with the charm of Victorian style. Consisting of 867 rooms across six different buildings, the Walt Disney Resort has the classiest place in the world for you to spend a holiday. Marked as a deluxe resort spa, the Grand Floridian resort leaves no space for the class.
Things To Do At Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort And Spa:
- Indulge in the whimsical poolside cabanas.
- Rent motorized boats and set sails on a cruise on the Marina beach.
- Enjoy fishing.
- Watch your favorite Disney movies outdoors under the stars.
- Indulge in grand Floridian campfire activities.
8. Disney’s Boardwalk Resort
If you are looking for a place to stay for a week for fun and recreation with your family in Disney world, then I will recommend Disney’s Boardwalk Resort. The Boardwalk resort is situated in between Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood Studios, so you will be pretty much occupied if you are staying here.
Disney Park operates and runs the resort. With unique shops, exquisite dining, and afternoon midway games, Disney’s Boardwalk resort has lots of fun awaiting you in Disney World.
Things To Do In Disney World Boardwalk Resort:
- You can stroll along the edge of the water.
- Discover evening street performers, enjoy the nightlife and dine in the exquisite restaurants.
- Hollywood Studios and Epcot are a short distance away. You can quickly visit any of those places if you are staying in Disney’s boardwalk resort.
9. Ride-In The Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Among my favorite things to do at Disney World is riding the Thunder Mountain Rail.
The Big Thunder Mountain is inside the Disney Magic Kingdom Park. But the thrilling and fun-filled experience that the ride offers sets it apart from many of the fun things you can do in Disney World Orlando. The trains take you on an adventurous journey as you ride through the dangerous gold mines.
It is a fast and roller-coaster type of attraction designed for kids and adults. Although some parts of the ride may seem bumpy, you can take part in the ride to have an exhilarating experience.
Things To Do In The Big Thunder Mountain Railroad:
- Enjoy the thrill of the roller coaster ride as the train takes you through mysterious and dark and cursed caverns.
Read more: 5 Must-See Los Angeles Attractions.
10. Disney’s Lake Buena Vista
Disney world is not all about fun-filled activities that drain you out of your energy. You can also relax and rejuvenate at Disney’s Lake Buena Vista. Not only that, you can indulge in your Golfing passion that you kept dormant within you all these years. The Walt Disney World Resort offers you a great golfing course.
They have an excellent golf course that you can take if you are in Disney World. If you are out of things to do in Disney World, then come to Lake Buena Vista and play some golf and relax.
Things To Do In Disney’s Lake Buena Vista:
- Take the golf course.
- Enjoy the beautiful surrounding of Lake Buena Vista.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
Disney World is full of fun and joy that you cannot savor within a week. I will suggest that you at least spend two weeks in Orlando and explore Disney World and Florida. Do you have any more queries? If you do, here are some questions and answers–
1. What Are The Best Things To Do At Disney World?
Among the most fun-filled activities, here are the most important things you need to do if you are in Disney world –
- Have fun at a Magic Kingdom theme park.
- Experience adventure at the Twilight Zone Tower Of Terror.
- Go on a ride on a Space Mountain.
- Go on a Kilimanjaro safari.
- Have an Avatar-themed 3d flight experience.
- Visit Spaceship Earth at Epcot.
- See the artificially created tree of life at the animal kingdom park.
- Have fun at the two water parks: Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach water parks.
2. Do Adults Like Disney World?
The adults that you see today were kids and teenagers only a few years ago. So if you think that adults don’t enjoy Disney World, you are mistaken. Adults appreciate the escapist environment, great dining experience, fun attractions, and nightlife at Disney World.
3. How Many Days Do You Need At Disney World?
You need at least a week if you want to fully explore Disney World. There are lots of attractive sites to explore. The four big theme parks, the water parks, and the fun-filled events of Disney will provoke you to prolong your stay for a day or two. However, you can also complete your tour of Disney world within four to five days if you are short on time.
The Kingdom of Magic, The Animal Kingdom, The Disney Spring, Epcot, and Disney’s Hollywood Studios are some attractions of Disney that won’t let you leave Disney World once you are here. You won’t notice when your days of stay in Disney World are over.
Anyway, once you are here, I will suggest you enjoy it to your heart’s content. You can take suggestions from the list of things to do in Disney world that I have left for you in this article.